File Code: Taxes - Income
- Sponsored By:
Tax Credit Evaluation Act
Establishing a legislative review and evaluation process for specified
tax credits allowed against specified taxes; establishing dates for
review and other legislative action with regard to specified tax
credits; providing for the repeal of specified and obsolete tax
credits; providing for a specified construction of the repeal of those
tax credits; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (100-38)
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Budget and Taxation
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Budget and Management, Department of
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- General Assembly -see also- AELR Cmte; Leg Policy Committee.
- Income Tax
- Labor, Licensing, and Regulation, Department of
- Legislation -see also- Corrective Leg; Curative Leg
- Legislative Services, Department of
- Public Information
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Tax Credits -see also- Circuit Breaker
- Utilities -see also- High Voltage Lines; Telephones; Water
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Labor and Employment
- Tax - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Committee Votes :
- Ways and Means
- Budget and Taxation
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 25, 2011: Third Reading Passed (100-38)