Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) (1) The Board or the Board’s designee shall examine each application for the issuance or transfer of a license within 45 days of receipt of the application to determine whether the application is complete.
(2) Except as provided in paragraph (3) of this subsection, an application for the issuance, transfer, or renewal is not complete unless the applicant has:
(i) obtained zoning approval or verification of zoning if the application is for renewal;
(ii) submitted all documents required in the application; and
(iii) paid all fines and fees that are due.
(3) An application for the issuance, transfer, or renewal of a Class B–D–7 license that may be issued under § 12–1603(c)(8) of this title in the Old Goucher Revitalization District under § 12–1603(e) of this title is complete without an applicant obtaining zoning approval or verification of zoning.
(b) (1) A license hearing may not be scheduled unless the Board determines that the application is complete.
(2) A complete application with all submitted documents shall be posted online at least 14 days before the hearing date.
(3) The postponement of a hearing shall be posted online not less than 72 hours before the hearing date.
(c) (1) To incorporate a change in the application document after the Board or the Board’s designee has determined the application to be complete, the applicant shall submit the change to the Board not later than 15 days before the scheduled hearing.
(2) After the hearing on the application, an applicant may change the application only at a new hearing.
(d) The Board shall impose a fine that it determines for failure to comply with the requirements under this section.