Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages


    (a)    There is:

        (1)    a Class B–1 beer and wine 6–day license; and

        (2)    a Class B–1 beer and wine 7–day license.

    (b)    (1)    The Board may issue the license for use by a restaurant.

        (2)    Except as provided in paragraph (3) of this subsection, the license authorizes the license holder to sell beer and wine at a restaurant, at retail, at the place described in the license, for on–premises consumption.

        (3)    (i)    The holder of a license issued before July 1, 1984, may sell beer and wine for on– and off–premises consumption.

            (ii)    The license holder may sell wine in split bottles.

            (iii)    Beer sold in bottles or cans exceeding 12 ounces in weight or size for off–premises consumption may be sold in a quantity of less than six.

            (iv)    If beer is sold in a containerized package, the package shall hold at least six bottles or containers.

    (c)    (1)    A Class B–1 temporary (on–sale) license may be issued to an applicant who seeks after 6 months to obtain a Class B beer, wine, and liquor license.

        (2)    The Class B–1 license shall be revoked after the 6–month period has expired if the license holder has not met all requirements for a Class B beer, wine, and liquor license.

    (d)    The license holder shall comply with the food sale requirements under § 22–103 of this article only for the purpose of meeting the requirements of § 22–902 of this title necessary to apply for a license.

    (e)    The annual license fees are:

        (1)    $350 for a 6–day license; and

        (2)    $500 for a 7–day license.