Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) There is:
(1) a Class C–1 beer and wine 6–day license; and
(2) a Class C–1 beer and wine 7–day license.
(b) (1) The Board may issue the license for use by a nonprofit association or corporation that:
(i) is organized for patriotic or war veterans purposes; and
(ii) has held regular meetings at an established headquarters for 1 year before the application for the license was made.
(2) The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer and wine to a member of a nonprofit association or corporation and guests of members, at retail, at the place described in the license, for on–premises consumption.
(c) The annual license fees are:
(1) $150 for a 6–day license; and
(2) $225 for a 7–day license.