Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) This section does not apply to:
(1) a license holder of a license issued before May 1, 1977; and
(2) an applicant for a Class B beer, wine, and liquor license.
(b) (1) Except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, a license on behalf of a corporation or limited liability company may be issued only if the following requirements are met.
(2) At least one applicant shall:
(i) be a registered voter, taxpayer, and resident of the county; and
(ii) own at least 10% of the total issued capital stock of the corporation or 10% interest in the limited liability company.
(3) Each applicant shall submit to the Board a sworn statement that includes:
(i) 1. the name and address of each stockholder of the corporation; and
2. the number of voting shares owned by each stockholder; or
(ii) 1. the name and address of each member of the limited liability company; and
2. the percentage share of voting interest owned by each member.