Article - Criminal Law
(a) In this subtitle the following words have the meanings indicated.
(b) “Distribute” means to transfer possession.
(c) “Knowingly” means having knowledge of the character and content of the matter.
(d) “Matter” means:
(1) a book, magazine, newspaper, or other printed or written material;
(2) a picture, drawing, photograph, motion picture, or other pictorial representation;
(3) a statue or other figure;
(4) a recording, transcription, or mechanical, chemical, or electrical reproduction; or
(5) any other article, equipment, machine, or material.
(e) “Sadomasochistic abuse” has the meaning stated in § 11-101 of this title.
(f) “Sexual conduct” has the meaning stated in § 11-101 of this title.
(g) “Sexual excitement” has the meaning stated in § 11-101 of this title.