Article - Correctional Services
(a) Annually, the Division shall submit a complete financial and operational report of Maryland Correctional Enterprises and the Maryland Correctional Enterprises revolving fund to:
(1) the Governor;
(2) the Secretary; and
(3) the Secretary of Budget and Management.
(b) The report required under subsection (a) of this section shall:
(1) be in the same general form as a report by the Division on its operations and programs;
(2) include information about present and projected personnel and compensation requirements of Maryland Correctional Enterprises;
(3) list the job classifications for inmate labor in each department and facility under the authority of Maryland Correctional Enterprises;
(4) list the daily wage scale at each prison for each job classification under the authority of Maryland Correctional Enterprises; and
(5) list the total number of inmates currently employed at facilities under the authority of Maryland Correctional Enterprises, disaggregated by facility.
(c) The Governor, the Secretary, and the Secretary of Budget and Management may include data from the report submitted under this section in the preparation of the budget and capital improvement bill.