Article - Economic Development
(a) The Attorney General is the legal advisor to the Corporation.
(b) (1) The Attorney General shall assign to the Corporation assistant Attorneys General.
(2) The Attorney General shall designate one assistant Attorney General as general counsel to the Corporation.
(3) (i) The general counsel to the Corporation shall:
1. advise the Executive Director, Board of Directors, and any other official of the Corporation as requested by the Corporation;
2. supervise the other assistant Attorneys General assigned to the Corporation; and
3. perform for the Corporation other duties the Attorney General assigns.
(ii) The general counsel may not provide any other assistance not specified in subparagraph (i) of this paragraph.
(c) With the approval of the Attorney General, the Corporation may retain any additional necessary lawyers.