Article - Financial Institutions
(a) The incorporators shall sign and acknowledge two copies of articles of incorporation.
(b) The articles of incorporation shall include:
(1) The name and address of each incorporator;
(2) A statement that each incorporator is 18 years old or older and a citizen of this State and the United States;
(3) A statement that the incorporators are associating to form a savings bank under this subtitle;
(4) The name of the savings bank, which may not be similar in any material respect to the name of any other bank, savings bank, or trust company in this State;
(5) The municipal area and county where the principal banking office of the savings bank is to be located;
(6) The name and residence address of each member; and
(7) The number of directors and the names and residence addresses of those who will serve until their successors are elected and qualify.