Article - General Provisions
(a) The Board shall:
(1) receive, review, and, subject to § 4–1A–07 of this subtitle, resolve complaints filed under § 4–1A–05 of this subtitle from any applicant or the applicant’s designated representative alleging that a custodian charged an unreasonable fee under § 4–206 of this title;
(2) issue a written opinion as to whether a violation has occurred; and
(3) if the Board finds that the custodian charged an unreasonable fee under § 4–206 of this title, order the custodian to reduce the fee to an amount determined by the Board to be reasonable and refund the difference.
(b) The Board shall:
(1) study ongoing compliance with this title by custodians; and
(2) make recommendations to the General Assembly for improvements to this title.
(c) (1) On or before October 1 of each year, the Board shall submit a report to the Governor and, subject to § 2–1257 of the State Government Article, the General Assembly.
(2) The report shall:
(i) describe the activities of the Board;
(ii) describe the opinions of the Board;
(iii) state the number and nature of complaints filed with the Board; and
(iv) recommend any improvements to this title.