Article - Insurance
(a) Subject to subsection (b) of this section, the Exchange may enter into agreements or memoranda of understanding with another state to:
(1) develop joint or reciprocal certification processes;
(2) develop consistency in qualified plans offered across states; and
(3) coordinate resources for administrative processes necessary to support:
(i) certification of qualified plans; and
(ii) other functions of the Exchange.
(b) Any interstate agreements or memoranda of understanding entered into under subsection (a) of this section shall comply with and advance:
(1) the purposes and requirements of this title and the Affordable Care Act; and
(2) the policies and regulations adopted by the Exchange under this title.