Article - Labor and Employment
This subtitle does not apply to reductions in operations if the reduction:
(1) results solely from labor disputes;
(2) occurs in a commercial, industrial, or agricultural enterprise operated by this State or its political subdivisions;
(3) occurs at construction sites or other temporary workplaces;
(4) results from seasonal factors that are determined by the Department to be customary in the industry; or
(5) results when an employer files for bankruptcy under federal bankruptcy laws.