Article - Labor and Employment
(a) In this subtitle the following words have the meanings indicated.
(b) “Criminal record” means:
(1) an arrest;
(2) a plea or verdict of guilty;
(3) a plea of nolo contendere;
(4) the marking of a charge “stet” on the docket;
(5) a disposition of probation before judgment; or
(6) a disposition of not criminally responsible.
(c) (1) “Employer” means a person who employs 15 or more full–time employees.
(2) “Employer” includes a person who acts, directly or indirectly, in the interest of an employer with respect to an employee of the employer.
(d) (1) “Employment” means any work for pay and any form of vocational or educational training, with or without pay.
(2) “Employment” includes:
(i) contractual, temporary, seasonal, or contingent work; and
(ii) work through the services of a temporary or other employment agency.