Article - Public Utilities
(a) The Commission shall establish a customer choice shopping website that allows a customer to sort electricity suppliers that have open offers to supply electricity to residential customers in the customer’s service area.
(b) The website shall include:
(1) a list of all electricity suppliers that have open offers to supply electricity to residential customers in a customer’s service area, sortable by:
(i) cost of service;
(ii) cost of electricity per kilowatt–hour;
(iii) rate structure;
(iv) duration of the contract;
(v) cancellation fee; and
(vi) any other aspect of service that the Commission considers necessary;
(2) a way to compare electricity suppliers based on the sortable items specified under item (1) of this subsection;
(3) a link to the website of each electricity supplier with an open offer to supply electricity to residential customers;
(4) a link to the customer education webpage established under § 7–510.1 of this subtitle;
(5) a link to a complaint process that provides access for the customer to protect the customer’s rights and make use of consumer protections through the Commission; and
(6) fact sheets on the process for comparing offers from electricity suppliers on the website, including relevant contract terms, requirements, limitations, and fees.
(c) The Commission shall use the information received from an electricity supplier under § 7–510.1 of this subtitle to maintain the information on the website.
(d) The Commission shall recover the cost of complying with this section in accordance with § 2–110 of this article.