2012 Regular Session
File Code: Taxes - Income
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 790
Click to return on the top page
- Sponsored By:
Senators Young, Colburn, Forehand, Klausmeier, Mathias, Montgomery, and
Income Tax - Subtraction Modification - Segal AmeriCorps Education Award
Providing a subtraction modification under the State income tax for
education awards from the AmeriCorps program; and applying the Act to
taxable years beginning after December 31, 2012.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
For explanation of terms click here
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Ronald N. Young, District 3
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator James N. Mathias, Jr., District 38
- Senator Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
- Senator James N. Robey, District 13
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- Income Tax
- Scholarships and Student Financial Aid
- Volunteers -see also- Maryland Service Corps
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
All documents except Roll Call Votes are
displayed in PDF format:
- Bill Text:
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note: