- First reading text - within 24 hours of introduction.
- Analysis (Fiscal and Policy Note) and the Bond Authorization Fact Sheet - generally at least one day prior to a scheduled hearing.
- Committee votes - when the Committee releases their report.
- Committee amendments and individually sponsored amendments - when introduced in the chamber.
- Conference Committee reports and amendments - when the report is introduced in the chamber.
- Floor Votes - when they have been officially journalized by the Secretary of the Senate or House Clerk.
- Attorney General's Bill Review Letter - after legislation is passed.