HB0076 (CH0319)

Find a 2017 Bill:

2017 Regular Session



Baltimore City Public Schools - Capital Project Scoring System

Sponsored by:

Delegate McCray


Approved by the Governor - Chapter 319

Synopsis:Requiring the Baltimore City Board of School Commissioners, by January 1, 2018, to develop and implement a scoring system for evaluating specified public school projects and, on or before January 1, 2020, to apply the scoring system to 75% of specified public school facilities, publish project scores on the Baltimore City Public School's Web site, and report project scores to the General Assembly; requiring the Board, by January 1, 2021, to apply the scoring system to the remaining 25% of public school facilities; etc.
Analysis:Fiscal and Policy Note (Revised)
All Sponsors:Delegates McCray, Anderson, Clippinger, Conaway, Glenn, Hayes, Haynes, Lierman, Oaks, Rosenberg, M. Washington, R. Lewis, and McIntosh
Additional Facts:Bill File Type: Regular
Effective Date(s): July 1, 2017
Appropriations  View Committee HearingBudget and Taxation  View Committee Hearing
Broad Subject(s):Education - Local Bills
Narrow Subject(s):Baltimore City
Education, Boards of
Electronic Government -see also- Electronic Communication
Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse
Public Information
Public Schools
Statutes:Article - Education
(4-301, 4-320)

How a Bill Becomes Law

Legislative Lingo

Explanation of Floor Motions and Actions

November 28, 2017 12:58 P.M.