File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 12
- Sponsored By:
Genetic Privacy - Individual's Genetic Information - Personal Property Rights
Prohibiting a person from knowingly collecting, analyzing, or
retaining a DNA sample from an individual, performing a DNA analysis,
or retaining or disclosing the results of a DNA analysis without
written informed consent; exempting the collection and analysis of DNA
samples for specified purposes from the prohibition; providing that
the DNA sample and the results of the DNA analysis are the exclusive
property of the individual from whom the sample is collected; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 2/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Health and Mental Hygiene, Department of
- Liability -see also- Good Samaritan
- Personal Property
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):