File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 374/98 - CGM
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Commerce and Government Matters Committee
(Departmental - State Police, Dept. of)
Vehicle Laws - Retention and Assessment of Points - Date of
Providing that the retention of points against an individual shall be
for 2 years after the conviction, rather than after the violation.
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 2/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Commerce & Government Matters Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subject:
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: