File Code: Health Care Facilities and Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Physician Graduate Medical Education and Workforce Policy Committee
Establishing the Physician Graduate Medical Education and Workforce
Policy Committee; providing for the membership of the Committee;
specifying that the purpose of the Committee is to determine the
State's future need for primary and specialty care physicians and to
develop and coordinate policies so that graduate medical education
provided in Maryland is commensurate with the State's physician
workforce goals; defining "graduate medical education"; etc.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (108-26)
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS -see also- POLITICAL COMMITTEES
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES.
- REPORTS -see also- RECORDS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 839493/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 22, 1999 at:
5:41 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 24, 1999: Third Reading Passed (108-26)