File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
- Sponsored By:
Delegates La Vay and Cryor
Education - State Funding - Social Security Contributions
Repealing provisions of law relating to the obligations of certain
employers for Social Security contributions; requiring the State to
pay the employer Social Security contributions for specified employees
of local boards of education, community colleges, and county public
library systems; expanding authority of the State Retirement Agency in
connection with the examination of specified records of local boards
of education, community colleges, and county public library systems;
requiring the Agency to adopt certain regulations; etc.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Richard La Vay, District 15
- Delegate Jean B. Cryor, District 15
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMUNITY COLLEGES
- COUNTIES -see also- CHARTERED COUNTIES; CODE COUNTIES
- EDUCATION, BOARDS OF
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- LIBRARIES -see also- ARCHIVES
- RECORDS -see also- RCDNGS; LAND RCDS; VITAL RCDS; CRIM BKGD.
- RETIREMENT SYSTEMS -see also- MANDATORY RETIREMENT
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- SOCIAL SECURITY
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- LEAVE; O.T.; SALARIES.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: