File Code: Sales and Use
- Sponsored By:
Sales and Use Tax - Textbooks, Workbooks, and Course Materials
Exempting from the sales and use tax the sale of textbooks, related
workbooks, and course materials purchased by students enrolled in
institutions of higher education; and requiring that the individual
purchasing the items present a valid student identification card at
the time of the sale in order for the exemption to apply.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HIGHER EDUCATION -see also- STATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES.
- SALES AND USE TAX
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: