File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Hammen and Taylor
Health Planning - Certificate of Need - Home Health
Repealing the requirement that a certificate of need be obtained for
certain home health agencies and for certain services provided by a
home health agency; altering certain definitions; and making technical
and stylistic changes.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (122-13)
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 4/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 4/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- Sponsored by:
- Delegate Peter A. Hammen, District 46
- Delegate Casper R. Taylor, Jr., District 1C
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HEALTH PLANNING AND COST REVIEW
- HOME HEALTH CARE -see also- RESPITE CARE
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 28, 1999: Third Reading Passed (122-13)