File Code: Economic and Community Development
- Sponsored By:
Rental Housing Production Program - Office and Commercial Space
Conversion - Preservation of Significant Element
Altering a definition of "office and commercial space conversion" for
the purposes of the Rental Housing Production Program to include the
preservation of significant elements of office and commercial space
located in specified neighborhoods that are used in the construction
of rental housing in the same neighborhood.
- First Reading House Rules
- Re-referred Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- ENTERPRISE ZONES;SMALL BUS.
- HOUSING -see also- APARTMENTS; CONDOMINIUMS; MOBILE HOMES
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 83B Department of Housing and Community Development
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
Not available at this time