CHAPTER NUMBER: 528
File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Business Occupations and Professions - Continuing Education -
Definition of "Clock Hour"
Providing a definition for the term "clock hour" for continuing
education requirements for business occupations and professions.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- Return Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 528
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (139-0)
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- ENTERPRISE ZONES;SMALL BUS.
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- LICENSES -see also- ALC. BEVERAGES LIC; DRIVERS' LIC
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 724227/1 (PDF) Offered on: February 24, 1999 at:
10:33 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- February 26, 1999: Third Reading Passed (46-0)
- April 5, 1999: Third Reading Passed (139-0)