CHAPTER NUMBER: 162
File Code: Insurance - Health and Life
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 346
- Sponsored By:
Health Insurance - Retroactive Denial of Reimbursement - Improper
Clarifying the circumstances under which the limitation of retroactive
denial of reimbursement, based on improper coding, is effective;
providing for the application of the Act; defining certain terms; etc.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 2/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Finance
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- Return Passed
- Signed by the Governor Chapter 162
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 4/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (140-0)
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONSUMER PROTECTION -see also- ADVTG.; LABELING; WARRANTIES.
- HEALTH INSURANCE -see also- HMO; MANAGED CARE ORGANIZATIONS.
- HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS -see also- MAN. CARE ORGS
- HEALTH OCCUPATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Number: 287761/1 (PDF) Offered on: March 29, 1999 at:
8:03 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 30, 1999: Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- April 5, 1999: Third Reading Passed (140-0)