File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Real Property - New Home Warranty Security Plans
Transferring regulatory authority over new home warranty security
plans from the Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation to the
Maryland Insurance Administration; transferring specified powers and
duties from the Secretary of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation to the
Maryland Insurance Commissioner; expanding the coverage of new home
warranty security plans; etc.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- CONSUMER PROTECTION -see also- ADVTG.; LABELING; WARRANTIES.
- HOUSING -see also- APARTMENTS; CONDOMINIUMS; MOBILE HOMES
- INSURANCE ADMINISTRATION
- LABOR,LICENSING, AND REGULATION, DEPARTMENT OF
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: