File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 437/98 - EEA
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 331
- Sponsored By:
Senators Dyson and Hollinger
Business Regulation - Industrial Hygiene Services
Prohibiting an individual from representing that the individual is a
certified industrial hygienist or an industrial hygienist in training
unless the individual meets specified qualifications; and prohibiting
a business entity from identifying, representing, or advertising
itself as a provider of industrial hygiene services unless the
business entity meets specified qualifications.
- First Reading Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- Sponsored by:
- Senator Roy P. Dyson, District 29
- Senator Paula Colodny Hollinger, District 11
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- ADVERTISING -see also- LABELING; SIGNS AND BILLBOARDS
- COMMERCE AND BUSINESS -see also- ENTERPRISE ZONES;SMALL BUS.
- CONSUMER PROTECTION -see also- ADVTG.; LABELING; WARRANTIES.
- HEALTH -see also- MENTAL HEALTH
- HEALTH OCCUPATIONS
- INDUSTRY AND TECHNOLOGY
- LICENSES -see also- ALC. BEVERAGES LIC; DRIVERS' LIC
- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- LEAVE; O.T.; SALARIES.
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 11, 1999: Third Reading Passed (45-0)