File Code: Insurance - Health and Life
- Sponsored By:
Health Insurance - Retroactive Denial of Reimbursement - Coordination
Prohibiting specified insurance policies and nonprofit health
insurance plans from allowing retroactive denial of payment to a
health care provider on the basis of a nonduplication provision or
provision to coordinate coverage; repealing authorization of a carrier
to deny retroactively reimbursement for services subject to
coordination of benefits; etc.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 2/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Finance
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- HEALTH INSURANCE -see also- HMO; MANAGED CARE ORGANIZATIONS.
- HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS -see also- MAN. CARE ORGS
- HEALTH OCCUPATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: