File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 598
- Sponsored By:
Vehicle Laws - Driver Licensing - Driver Education
Exempting individuals at least 21 years old from the driver's
education requirement necessary to obtain a provisional license; and
requiring individuals who are at least 21 years old and do not
complete the driver's education requirement to attend a drug and
alcohol program established by the Motor Vehicle Administration.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- DRIVER EDUCATION
- DRIVERS' LICENSES
- DRUNK AND DRUGGED DRIVING
- EDUCATION -see also- PUBLIC SCHOOLS; SPECIAL ED.; HIGHER ED.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
Not available at this time