File Code: Health Care Facilities and Regulation
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1138
- Sponsored By:
Howard County Senators
Howard County - Methadone Treatment Facility - Establishment or
Prohibiting the establishment or operation of a methadone treatment
facility in Howard County within 1,000 feet of an existing school or
residential housing area unless the governing body for the county
votes to allow the facility in accordance with specified notice and
hearing provisions; requiring a hearing prior to the establishment or
operation of any methadone treatment facility; etc.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/24 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Referred to interim study by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- COUNTY COUNCILS
- HOWARD COUNTY
- LAWS AND ORDINANCES -see also- PUB LOCAL LAWS; UNIFORM LAWS.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- REAL PROPERTY
- SUBSTANCE ABUSE
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- Health - General
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: