Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) There is a Class C (private business club) beer, wine, and liquor license.
(b) (1) Three officers of the private business club shall apply for the license.
(2) At least two of the officers shall be residents of the county.
(c) The Board may issue the license for use by a private business club that:
(1) is organized for business and professional persons;
(2) is nonprofit;
(3) has been incorporated since at least 1 year before the application for the license was made;
(4) has at least 75 members;
(5) prepares and serves meals to members and their guests during regular operating hours; and
(6) has made at least $100,000 in capital expenditures for tenant improvements, equipment, and furnishings used in the private business club.
(d) The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer, wine, and liquor to members and their guests for on–premises consumption.
(e) The license holder may sell beer, wine, and liquor during the hours and days as set out for a Class C beer, wine, and liquor license under § 20–2005 of this title.
(f) The annual license fee is $2,000.