Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) The Board may issue a per diem license to the:
(1) Middletown Volunteer Fire Company;
(2) Wolfsville Volunteer Fire Company;
(3) Jefferson Volunteer Fire Company; and
(4) Myersville Volunteer Fire Company.
(b) All net proceeds from the sale of alcoholic beverages for the entities listed in subsection (a) of this section shall be used only:
(1) to purchase fire and rescue equipment;
(2) for operating expenses; and
(3) for constructing and maintaining the buildings that house the emergency equipment.