Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.
Facebook Twitter Youtube Channels MY MGA

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages


    (a)    There is a Class B beer and wine license.

    (b)    The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer and wine at a hotel or restaurant, at retail, at the place described in the license, for on– and off–premises consumption.

    (c)    (1)    This subsection does not apply to:

            (i)    a license holder licensed on or before December 31, 1993;

            (ii)    a person who had a permit for a building under construction on December 31, 1993; or

            (iii)    a recreational establishment, such as a bowling alley or pool hall.

        (2)    The area of the licensed premises normally used as a restaurant for the preparation and consumption of food and beverages may not occupy less than 80% of the square footage of the premises.

    (d)    The annual license fee is $160.

Click to return on the top page