Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) In this section, “shopping center” means any combination of privately owned commercial, professional, or retail establishments to which the general public is invited for business purposes.
(b) There is a consumption only marketplace license.
(c) The Board may issue a consumption only marketplace license to the developer of a commercial shopping center if the commercial shopping center:
(1) encompasses an area of at least 10 acres;
(2) includes at least one establishment for which a Class B license, Class BD–BWL license, Class D–BWL license, or Class H license has been issued; and
(3) contains a designated outdoor area for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
(d) The license authorizes the license holder to allow the consumption of beer, wine, and liquor in a designated outdoor area located within the commercial shopping center if the beer, wine, or liquor is purchased at an establishment:
(1) that is located within the commercial shopping center;
(2) for which a Class B license, Class BD–BWL license, or Class H license has been issued;
(3) is contiguous to the designated outdoor area; and
(4) that uses containers branded with an identifying mark of the seller.
(e) As part of the license application, a developer shall include:
(1) a description of the designated outdoor area and a list of the contiguous license holders whose beer, wine, and liquor may be consumed in the designated outdoor area; and
(2) a security plan that has been approved by the Montgomery County Department of Police.
(f) The license holder may allow the consumption of beer, wine, and liquor in the designated outdoor area on Monday through Sunday, from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
(g) The annual license fee is $4,000.