Article - Criminal Law
(a) An organization shall submit an application for a bingo license to the sheriff.
(b) A principal officer of the organization shall certify in the application for a bingo license:
(1) the name and address of the organization;
(2) the name and address of the officer seeking the license for the organization;
(3) that the officer is authorized by the organization to file the application;
(4) the time and place of bingo;
(5) that, within 15 days after the last day named in the application for the license to conduct bingo, a principal officer of the organization will file under penalties of perjury the report required by § 13-2109 of this subtitle;
(6) that bingo will be conducted solely and personally by the regular members of the organization, without the assistance of gaming professionals; and
(7) that no compensation or reward will be paid to a person for conducting or assisting in conducting bingo.