Article - Education
(a) The Office shall administer the Program.
(b) An individual may apply to the Office for a scholarship under this subtitle if the individual:
(1) Is eligible for in–State tuition;
(2) Is a student who is enrolled full–time at an eligible institution in an approved degree or certificate program that is directly relevant to cybersecurity;
(3) Is within 2 years of graduation from the individual’s degree or certificate program;
(4) Has maintained a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale; and
(5) (i) Has not received a federal CyberCorps Scholarship for Service; or
(ii) Has applied for but has not received a federal CyberCorps Scholarship for Service.
(c) A scholarship award under this subtitle may be used at any eligible institution to pay for education expenses as defined by the Office, including:
(1) Tuition and mandatory fees; and
(2) Room and board.
(d) A scholarship recipient shall maintain a grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
(e) Each recipient of a scholarship under this subtitle may hold the award for 2 years of full–time study.