Article - Local Government
(a) (1) At the end of each calendar or fiscal year, each charter county shall compile a complete set of all local laws enacted during that year under the Express Powers Act, Title 10 of this article.
(2) The laws in the compilation shall be in numerical order, beginning with No. 1, and in a separate series for each year.
(b) (1) Subject to paragraph (3) of this subsection, copies of the compilation shall be:
(i) kept on permanent record at the office of the county council, county executive, or county manager;
(ii) made available for inspection during regular business hours at that office; and
(iii) provided in printed form without charge to the State Archives and the Maryland Thurgood Marshall State Law Library.
(2) Annually, each charter county shall provide each member of the General Assembly representing any part of the county with:
(i) notice that a digital copy of the compilation is available on the Internet; or
(ii) a printed copy of the compilation without charge.
(3) The charter county may make other copies of the compilation available at a reasonable cost to any person.
(c) On or before March 1 of each year, the charter county shall provide without charge four printed copies of the compilation to the Department of Legislative Services.
(d) Each charter county shall provide to the Department of Legislative Services a statement that includes information on:
(1) the results of any referendum on a proposed local law held during the year; and
(2) any actual or potential pending referendum that had not been held by the end of the year.