Delegate Robert L. Flanagan
- Committee Assignment(s)
- Annapolis Info
430 House Office Building
6 Bladen Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Phone 410-841-3077 | 301-858-3077
Toll-free in MD
Fax 410-841-3241 | 301-858-3241
- 430 House Office Building
- Interim Info
4725 Dorsey Hall Road
Suite A, #204
Ellicott City, MD 21402
- 4725 Dorsey Hall Road
Denotes enacted legislation
- Member of the House of Delegates January 14, 1987 to February 28, 2003, representing District 14B, Howard and Montgomery Counties, and District 9A, Howard County. Elected to the Maryland House of Delegates in 2014. Sworn in January 14, 2015.
- Current Assignments
- 2015 Minority Parliamentarian
- 2015 Environment and Transportation Committee
- 2015 Land Use and Ethics Subcommittee of the Environment and Transportation Committee
- 2015 Motor Vehicles and Transportation Subcommittee of the Environment and Transportation Committee
- 2015 Joint Committee on Administrative, Executive, and Legislative review (AELR)
- 2015 Regional Revitalization Work Group
- 2015 Maryland Veterans Caucus
- Past House Service
- Minority Whip, 1997-2001; Appropriations Committee, 1991-2003; Judiciary Committee, 1987-1990; Rules and Executive Nominations Committee, 1997-2002; Joint Audit Committee, 1987-1992, 1995-2003; Legislative Policy Committee, 1997-2002; Chair, Howard County Delegation, 1991-1996.
- Sportsmen's Caucuses, 2015-.
- Biographical Information
- Born in Burlington, Vermont, November 1, 1945; Harvard University, B.A. Economics 1967; Cornell University Law School, J.D. 1974; Admitted to Maryland Bar 1978; Lieutenant, U.S. Navy 1967-1971, served aboard Polaris submarine, U.S.S. Patrick Henry; Maryland State Secretary of Transportation, March 23, 2003 to January 17, 2007.
Last Updated: 10/15/2019 3:26 PM