Article - Election Law
(a) There is an Election Day Page Program.
(b) The purpose of the Program is to:
(1) stimulate the interest of students in the election process;
(2) provide assistance to election judges in polling places on election day; and
(3) ensure the safe entry and exit of elderly voters and voters with disabilities from polling places.
(c) The State Board:
(1) shall develop a page training program for use by participating local boards that includes the duties, responsibilities, and prohibited conduct of pages at a polling place on election day; and
(2) may adopt regulations to carry out the provisions of this subtitle.