File Code: Personnel
- Sponsored By:
Delegate K. Kelly
State Employees - Leave for Examinations and Interviews for State
Providing that State employees are entitled to 4 hours of leave with
pay in order to take examinations and attend interviews for State
positions; and providing that State employees who live or work in
excess of 50 miles from the site of an examination or interview for a
State position are entitled to not more than 4 additional hours of
leave with pay.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/25 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- STATE EMPLOYEES -see also- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES
- WORK, LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT -see also- LEAVE; O.T.; SALARIES.
- Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal Note: