File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
- Sponsored By:
Chairman, Finance Committee (Departmental -
State-Owned Airports - Motor Vehicle Parking and Other Regulations -
Penalties for Violations
Authorizing a maximum fine of $100 for a person who violates a parking
regulation at a State-owned airport; and establishing that a person
who violates any other regulation at a State-owned airport is guilty
of a misdemeanor and subject to a maximum fine of $1,000.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 1/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Finance
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (39-7)
- First Reading Commerce and Government Matters
- Hearing 3/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Commerce and Government Matters
- Sponsored by:
- Chairman, Finance Comm.
- Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- RULES AND REGULATIONS
- SAFETY -see also- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY
- TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
- Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text:
First Reading (PDF),
Third Reading (PDF), Enrolled
- Fiscal Note:
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- February 25, 1999: Third Reading Passed (39-7)