Delegate Donna Stifler
- Committee Assignment(s)
- Annapolis Info
326 House Office Building
6 Bladen Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Toll-free in MD
- 326 House Office Building
- Interim Info
P.O. Box 58
Forest Hill, MD 21050
- Phone 410-841-3278
- P.O. Box 58
Denotes enacted legislation
- First elected to the Maryland House of Delegates, 2006. Member of the House since 2007.
- Current Assignments
- 2007- Economic Matters Committee
- 2007- Alcoholic Beverages Subcommittee of the Economic Matters Committee
- 2011- Consumer Protection and Commercial Law Subcommittee of the Economic Matters Committee
- 2007- Unemployment Insurance Subcommittee of the Economic Matters Committee
- 2007- Women Legislators of Maryland
- Past House Service
- Deputy Minority Whip, 2011-2013; Joint Committee on Base Realignment and Closure, 2008-2010; Workers’ Compensation Subcommittee of the Economic Matters Committee, 2007-2010.
- Public Service
- Governor's Advisory Commission on Maryland Wine and Grape Growing , 2011-; Governor's Family Violence Council , 2008-.
- Harford County Chamber of Commerce , 2004-; Former Chair, Special Events, Mountain Christian Church Build, Harford Habitat for Humanity ; Founder and Director, Bel Air High School Foundation ; Chair, Community Relations, Harford County Republican Women ; Cal Ripken World Series ; Republican Club of Harford County .
- Biographical Information
- Born, Baltimore, Maryland, February 24, 1965 ; Bel Air High School ; North Carolina State University, B.S., Zoology, 1987 ; Attended Moody Bible Institute, 2000 ; Fifth Grade Teacher, Mountain Christian School, Joppa, Maryland, 2000-04 ; Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, 1987-2006 ; Member, Mountain Christian Church, Joppa ; Married, Two children .
Last Updated: 10/15/2019 3:26 PM