Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) (1) A license for the use of a partnership shall be applied for and issued to three individuals.
(2) The three individuals are not required to be partners but shall be authorized in writing to act for the partnership.
(3) One of the three individuals shall:
(i) have been a resident of the county for at least 2 years before the application is filed; and
(ii) be a registered voter of the county before and at the time the application is filed.
(4) The names of each partner shall be stated on the application.
(b) If a corporation, partnership, or limited liability company is a partner of a partnership on behalf of which an application for a license has been filed, the application shall include:
(1) the name of each owner of more than 33% of the stock in the corporate partner;
(2) the name of each owner of more than 33% of ownership interest of the partnership partner; or
(3) the name of each member with more than a 33% interest in the limited liability company partner.