Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) There is:
(1) a Class A beer and wine 6–day license; and
(2) a Class A beer and wine 7–day license.
(b) The Board may issue the license only to a proprietor of a retail store selling food, drugs, or other similar commodities.
(c) (1) The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer and wine, at retail, at the place described in the license.
(2) The license holder:
(i) shall sell the beer and wine in a sealed package or container; and
(ii) may sell beer in individual bottles or cans and wine in split bottles.
(3) The package or container may not be opened and its contents may not be consumed on the premises where the beer or wine is sold.
(d) The annual license fees are:
(1) $625 for a 6–day license; and
(2) $850 for a 7–day license.