Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages


    (a)    There is a Class CC (community college) beer and wine license.

    (b)    The Board may issue the license to officers of a community college for use on enclosed parts of the community college campus that are:

        (1)    owned by the community college; and

        (2)    used and equipped by the community college to promote or host events, including artistic, cultural, or civic exhibits, meetings, festivals, shows, or other entertainment productions.

    (c)    The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer and wine, at retail, at the place described in the license, for on–premises consumption to:

        (1)    individuals who attend an event that is open to the public; and

        (2)    members of a club, a society, or an association and their guests who attend an event that is held for that group.

    (d)    (1)    The license holder may not sell beer and wine on the community college campus at:

            (i)    a student sporting event; or

            (ii)    an event that is sponsored by students.

        (2)    The license holder may sell beer and wine at events that are held on the community college campus for a maximum of 25 days per year.

    (e)    After an event is over, the license holder may not allow alcoholic beverages to be consumed on the licensed premises from midnight to noon the following day.

    (f)    A license holder may not allow an individual to carry alcoholic beverages onto or from the licensed premises, except a wholesaler of beer or wine who conducts business regarding an event for which a license has been issued under this section.

    (g)    The annual license fee is $1,500.