Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) There is:
(1) a Class D beer, wine, and liquor (on–sale) 7–day license; and
(2) a Class D beer, wine, and liquor (on– and off–sale) 7–day license.
(b) (1) The Board may issue a Class D license to a current Class B license holder that applies for the license.
(2) The applicant shall surrender to the Board the applicant’s Class B license on the issuance of the Class D license.
(c) The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer, wine, and liquor at retail at the place described in the license for:
(1) on–premises consumption, if an on–sale license; or
(2) on– and off–premises consumption, if an on–sale and off–sale license.
(d) The Board may determine the number of licenses to be issued.
(e) The license may not be issued for use by a drugstore.
(f) The Board shall adopt regulations to carry out this section.
(g) The annual license fees are:
(1) $3,000 for an on–sale license; and
(2) $4,000 for an on– and off–sale license.