Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) There is a Class C (country club) beer, wine, and liquor license.
(b) An application for the license shall be signed by at least one officer of the country club who is a resident, registered voter, and taxpayer.
(c) The Board may issue the license for use by a country club that:
(1) (i) has at least 200 members paying dues of at least $75 per year per member; and
(ii) at the time of application for the license, maintains:
1. at least two tennis courts;
2. a swimming pool that is at least 30 by 80 feet; and
3. at least 15 acres that are used in connection with the licensed premises; or
(2) (i) has at least 500 members who pay dues; and
(ii) has at least 15 acres that are used in connection with the licensed premises.
(d) The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer, wine, and liquor Monday through Sunday for on–premises consumption, excluding the grounds of the country club.
(e) The license holder may sell beer, wine, and liquor during the hours and days as set out for a Class C beer, wine, and liquor license under § 26–2004 of this title.
(f) The annual license fee is $1,100.