Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) This section does not apply to:
(1) a racetrack license;
(2) a Class BLX license;
(3) an arena license;
(4) a Class BCE (catering) license;
(5) a Class B–CC (convention center) license;
(6) a Class B/ECF (educational conference facility) license;
(7) the issuance, renewal, or transfer of Class B–DD (development district) licenses; or
(8) a business whose stock or interest is authorized for sale by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
(b) (1) An application for a license for a proprietorship shall state the name and address of the proprietorship and the name and address of the applicant.
(2) An application for a license for a partnership shall:
(i) be made by and the license issued to each partner as an individual; and
(ii) state the name and address of the partnership and the names and addresses of each applicant.
(c) (1) This subsection does not apply to a Class B–Stadium beer and light wine license, a 7–day Class B–ECR on–sale beer, wine, and liquor license, or a Class B–WPL (waterfront pavilion) beer, wine, and liquor license.
(2) To be eligible to receive a license, a partner shall:
(i) have been a resident of the State for at least 1 year before the application is filed and continue to be a resident as long as the license is in effect; and
(ii) be a registered voter of the State.