Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages


    (a)    This section does not apply to:

        (1)    a racetrack license;

        (2)    a Class BLX license;

        (3)    an arena license;

        (4)    a Class BCE (catering) license;

        (5)    a Class B–CC (convention center) license;

        (6)    a Class B/ECF (educational conference facility) license;

        (7)    the issuance, renewal, or transfer of Class B–DD (development district) licenses; or

        (8)    a business whose stock or interest is authorized for sale by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.

    (b)    (1)    An application for a license for a proprietorship shall state the name and address of the proprietorship and the name and address of the applicant.

        (2)    An application for a license for a partnership shall:

            (i)    be made by and the license issued to each partner as an individual; and

            (ii)    state the name and address of the partnership and the names and addresses of each applicant.

    (c)    (1)    This subsection does not apply to a Class B–Stadium beer and light wine license, a 7–day Class B–ECR on–sale beer, wine, and liquor license, or a Class B–WPL (waterfront pavilion) beer, wine, and liquor license.

        (2)    To be eligible to receive a license, a partner shall:

            (i)    have been a resident of the State for at least 1 year before the application is filed and continue to be a resident as long as the license is in effect; and

            (ii)    be a registered voter of the State.