Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) This section applies to:
(1) a corporation; and
(2) a club, whether incorporated or unincorporated.
(b) (1) Except as provided in subsections (c) and (d) of this section, a license on behalf of a corporation or club shall be applied for and issued to three officers of the corporation or club as individuals.
(2) At least one of the three officers shall:
(i) have been a resident of the State for at least 2 years before the application is filed; and
(ii) be a registered voter and taxpayer of the State when the application is filed.
(c) If a corporation has fewer than three officers or directors, all officers or directors shall apply for a license.
(d) In a close corporation, at least one individual stockholder may apply for a license if:
(1) the close corporation does not have officers or directors; and
(2) there is an affirmative vote of a majority of the stockholders.
(e) An application for a corporation or a club license shall include:
(1) the name and address of each officer;
(2) the name and address of the corporation or club; and
(3) the signatures of the president or vice president of the corporation or club and of the three officers to whom the license shall be issued.